• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle Building and Age

sari96

Banned
Is it easier for somone of an age of eg. 18 years and over to build muscle than somone who is around the age 15,16????:confused:

imo, id say yes because someone who is 18 or around that is fully developed, when say a 16yo is still developing. could be wrong though lol

i dont know much about the bodybuilding side of things, but the solid base will defiantly help u in the long run

Like all things if you start earlier you will be better later on in life than those who started later. Take Arnie for example who started at 15ish.

Men are still growing thru 25. 25-35 is definitely not too late to put muscle on. Recent studies show testosterone decreasing one you are married and the kids start coming.

I just like scaring the kids. (callan, pistach, trent...)
(insert vasectomy joke here)

I just like scaring the kids. (callan, pistach, trent...)
(insert vasectomy joke here)

If you think your balls are big now wait till you have a vasectomy. You will look at a bag of peas in a different light. Lol

If you think your balls are big now wait till you have a vasectomy. You will look at a bag of peas in a different light. Lol

really, apparently thats my christmas present !lol

But have to say i am not worried about my test levels yet, I have gained more mass in the last 5 years, then I did the 15 before that, it could be i train, and eat better now but..

really, apparently thats my christmas present !lol

But have to say i am not worried about my test levels yet, I have gained more mass in the last 5 years, then I did the 15 before that, it could be i train, and eat better now but..

That was first question to the Doc. If my test levels were going to drop. Apparently not.