• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Workout log for iPhone

Cpt.Dumbbell

Hey everyone!

I don't know if any of you guys track their workouts but a friend and I made an iPhone app to document/log your workouts.

It's called Gym Hero and it's free! So go check it out and let us know what you think :)

Have a great weekend...

Sweet, I'll give it a go, I have been using gym buddy for years now but they have slacked off on an iOS5 update and it has nearly become unusable. :(

Sweet, I'll give it a go, I have been using gym buddy for years now but they have slacked off on an iOS5 update and it has nearly become unusable. :(

Thanks! Gym Hero is running on IOS5 :) Let me know what you think!!! We just started this project but want to keep adding features in the next time.

If you have any suggestions of what you need in a good workout app let me know!!!

Sorry but this app needs a bit of tweeking.
I added an exercise but then decided to do something else instead but you cannot delete it. It's there forever. Grrrr

Is this still free? I went to check it out and it's $.99 I know it's not alot but I just need to get an iTunes card

Sorry but this app needs a bit of tweeking.
I added an exercise but then decided to do something else instead but you cannot delete it. It's there forever. Grrrr

You can delete every workout, exercise and rep by swiping over it. I know it should tell you somewhere. Maybe in one of the next updates we will add help screen...