• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

Or this...

2edy3uvy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This is highly offensive. How do I go about reporting it?

You start by re-quoting it so that it gets more air time

Spending time alone & one on one with the opposite sex is cheating, texting, flirting, emotional attraction is all cheating in my book.
If your happily married or in a relationship, u shouldn't need to communicate in such a social sense with the opposite sex, all this means to me is your not totally satisfied with your partner and looking elsewhere for compensation of things your missing.

Spending time alone & one on one with the opposite sex is cheating, texting, flirting, emotional attraction is all cheating in my book.
If your happily married or in a relationship, u shouldn't need to communicate in such a social sense with the opposite sex, all this means to me is your not totally satisfied with your partner and looking elsewhere for compensation of things your missing.

Sorry but that is the dumbest thing I have read in a long time.

I regularly chat/SMS with female friends, also catch up for coffee one on one etc, yet I have never cheated on my wife. Just today I was having SMS chat with a quite hot, younger and single female friend, and will be catching up for lunch one on one tomorrow. Can't see the problem, and neither can my wife.

As long as no bodily fluids are interchanged there is no issue.

Your statement reeks of insecurity in your relationship.

That's a bit over the top. Sounds like you don't trust yourself if were put in that situation. I also don't think people have the right to tell the other half what they can and can't do. If she/he truly love each other they will do the right thing and not stray.

I can't stand couples who bitch and fight about this shit.

Each to their own my friends
I have been around 42 years, married for 18, never seen a relationship last that has opposite sex friends they hang around with alone and spend time together

It's always the friend that causes the issues
Yes, I don't trust anyone. I don't have to tell my wife what she can and can't do, she respects me enough and doesn't even contemplate speaking to the opposite sex. Absolutely no need to unless in a professional matter, shopping, doctors etc

Unfortunately we are created that way, god created men and women for a reason.

Are you muslim?? (no offence intended), as I can not believe that your wife will not talk to other men outside a professional relation ship. I have worked with Muslim men who treated their women like that in the past.

Everyone is different I guess.

I am a few years older and been married a few years longer and always had female friends, catching up with a very attractive 27 year old friend that I used to work with for lunch tomorrow. Does not mean we will fuck.

If after 18 years of marrieage you can't trust yourself or your wife to do the right thing I would be worried about the relationship.

But like you said everyone is different.

Last edited:
Are you muslim?? (no offence intended), as I can not believe that your wife will not talk to other men outside a professional relation ship. I have worked with Muslim men who treated their women like that in the past.

Everyone is different I guess.

I am a few years older and been married a few years longer and always had female friends, catching up with a very attractive 27 year old friend that I used to work with for lunch tomorrow. Does not mean we will fuck.

If after 18 years of marrieage you can't trust yourself or your wife to do the right thing I would be worried about th erelationship.

But like you said everyone is different.

Will you try for us thou Big Mick?

Yes we are all different, and yes I'm Muslim.

I have had friends that allowed their partner to text and catch up with male friends, only to find out the guys were hitting in her by a text he read.

We are all different, I don't want to argue about it, we all have our own beliefs.
My wife and I have our morals, and I'm not treating her badly lol, she actually agrees with me, it's our own choices.
I'm not worried about the relationship at all. Till death do us part!

See big mick that's the thing.
When u say we can't trust each other to do the right thing, we both believe that spending time alone with the opposite sex is going the wrong thing, as is texting, chatting etc.
In our belief that is cheating.

People don't go to meet for the sake of sexual intercourse, but relationships start from friendships, u are friends for a reason, cause u like each other, spending time together to me means that the relationship can flourish and develop into more.
So there is no need for it in my opinion.

Again though, each to their own. Everyone has the right to live their lives as they please.
If my wife and I agree with it, there's no problem.
That's the best part and important part, that we both have the same morals.