• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

I've got more questions for you learned forum
members.

Here is the question:

Whilst married/having a partner going to the
brothel is considered what?

I have a few friends who do it. They consider it
not cheating as there are no emotions attached!

Let's discuss.
Devante.
Sure sounds like cheating to me.

I'm one to err on the side of caution with all parameters regarding cheating, and say that if you have to ask, it's probably cheating. Likewise, if she were to walk in the room while you're doing it and the result would be an offended wife, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

I've got more questions for you learned forum
members.

Here is the question:

Whilst married/having a partner going to the
brothel is considered what?

I have a few friends who do it. They consider it
not cheating as there are no emotions attached!

Let's discuss.
Devante.

I have always said that vaginas have feelings apart from that I would consider it cheating, when bits insert it's no longer harmless

Generally when you walk in on your mrs sitting on another guys face id say that would most likely be un acceptable... Unless you were in an open relationship then l guess its kosher.

Sorry to hear dude...

Shits fucked up...

On the upside she is being honest...so its more likely nothing happenend...

What the hell CT? Sadly, the writing has been on the wall and you should have dumped her long ago if the flirting was a big deal for you.

Karma is bullshit, get out there and enjoy life again mate!

Licked his nipple and got felt up.

That's simple just tell her you were sucking on this chicks tits while getting wanked off and see if she thinks that's ok.

Rings you and tells you that shit so your over here spewing and wondering about this wanker she has been messing around with. Fuck that shit mate. You know what to do.

Murder suicide?

Or this...

Lol
yhaguve2.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My old man used to tell me its cool to window shop, but don't touch the goods.

I could never cheat on my wife, but flirting (within reason) is completely in my nature to do.

The golden rule of course, and this:

I was once told that cheating, was doing anything you wouldn't do in front of your partner...
Nothing more, nothing less, as far as I'm concerned. Same goes for the missus, which works out well. :)

i dont think you can define it - everyone has a different level of comfort with the behaviour of their spouse.

i am a wild flirt, dirty dancer, go out without my husband heaps, kiss girls. some people think its awesome, others get very upset at my non-wifely conduct. well fuck that. if my husband is cool with my behaviour, then thats all that matters.

personally, id be angry at physical stuff that went too far, i'd be devastated at emotional stuff that went too far.