• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you 'Categorise' Cheating.

@shrek, I left my wife once, lived with another and came back.
I don't think you need to know the whole story.

And yes, I never said I didn't cheat, I did, not proud of it, but I did.
And yes again to accepting flirty comments, and again it's cheating.
I'm not saying I'm an angel, I know exactly what I'm doing.
Doesn't mean it's right.

Ah ok so you don't practise what you preach [MENTION=16162]Eagle[/MENTION];

At least you're honest about it.

So you've cheated as recently as today.

I'm not preaching bro. I'm telling you what I believe is right or wrong.
I cheat all the time, I know it, it's how I am, but I'm not one to say what I'm doing is right.
It's wrong, it's bad, and of course I'd fuck hot chicks, I'm a testosterone fuelled male, I'm not gay.

Of course I'm honest, no need to lie, what I'm doing is wrong, but at least I'm man enough to accept and admit that it's cheating.
No point covering it up, we all know men and women get exited by the other sex

Ok fair call. You know it's wrong according to your beliefs but you do it anyway because you are male and full of testosterone and it makes you feel good getting buttered up by a female.

Being religious do you pray for forgiveness?
I'm not being a smart ass I genuinely want to know.

From what I gather @shrek, I think your very similar to me.

I think religion is not a subject to be discussed on this forum.

I know what I do, and it's up to me to deal with it.

You tell me, you never liked a girl even though your married and tried to hook up?
Be honest?

I haven't been an angel in the past by any means, but then again I'm not then one saying texting or talking to females is cheating.

It is in my view.
Your view its not.

Leave it at that, we are all entitled to our opinions

Just because you do something doesn't mean it's right.