• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydking

I actually started drinking this becasue i was over water for the day and wanted something diffrent.

Im hooked on the stuff, 3 glasses a day, Like dosage recommened.

This stuff Really does keep you on the toilet nice and reguler and with ease too :)

I know probly enough fiber is gained though foods ect but is taking something like this beneficial?

Could it have any long term or even short term bad side effects or problems on the body/bowels ect.

I have a bag of that aswell, Though i think i will whack it int he blender so its nice a fine like the metamucil.

p.s for thoes that dont know. Metamucil and whatever other brand out there is just psyllium husk grinded to powder and some sort of gatorade powder or silimar.

Dead set i avg day im on the shitter a good 4 times,

Add coffee into the mix and i have to add one after every coffee, Caffine does that to me.

My Record is about 7 solid shits in a day. ( i wasnet even taking the metamucil around this time aswell)

wait up......is this normal.... :S

*No pun intended*

P.s were has the LIKE button gone?

Surely you must have an article somewere on fiber maxBrenner, I actually recall reading a fiber one on here, probly by you aswell, I tried to search but no luck.

7 shits a day , shit , i used to visit the crapper 7 times a day at work , but that was more to slack off rather then have a crap

Dead set i avg day im on the shitter a good 4 times,

Add coffee into the mix and i have to add one after every coffee, Caffine does that to me.

My Record is about 7 solid shits in a day. ( i wasnet even taking the metamucil around this time aswell)

wait up......is this normal.... :S

Not really, no.