• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Age article from a Wellness expert - go at it boys!

You so should not have posted that because I can see I'm not going to be able to help myself and I'll end up writing a lecture in the comments section. :D

Oh that article's content (majority of it) is typical mainstream rubbish......

You so should not have posted that because I can see I'm not going to be able to help myself and I'll end up writing a lecture in the comments section. :D

Oh that article's content (majority of it) is typical mainstream rubbish......

I love the EP/Nutritionists use of Position statements to argue their point but not recent direct studies to show that they can make up their own mind.

I love the EP/Nutritionists use of Position statements to argue their point but not recent direct studies to show that they can make up their own mind.
Correct mate. I find it funny how the 'health professional' only uses the information that has been spoon fed to him by the ISSN which in previous recommendations they have used flawed research or simply out dated studies which have since been found to be incorrect or with bias behind them (I guess he doesn't know the guy who started the ISSN also used to own a supplement company and they both 'fund' studies together and surprisingly end up having 'positive' out comes for the supplement protocol).

Instead of looking outside the box, the 'HP' can not understand the basic fundamentals nor can he comprehend the information and points I put forward. As per usual he has got his blinkers on.

Correct mate. I find it funny how the 'health professional' only uses the information that has been spoon fed to him by the ISSN which in previous recommendations they have used flawed research or simply out dated studies which have since been found to be incorrect or with bias behind them (I guess he doesn't know the guy who started the ISSN also used to own a supplement company and they both 'fund' studies together and surprisingly end up having 'positive' out comes for the supplement protocol).

Instead of looking outside the box, the 'HP' can not understand the basic fundamentals nor can he comprehend the information and points I put forward. As per usual he has got his blinkers on.

Did you make a rebuttal to Mr "I am an Exercise Physiologist".

I read up alo on articles and any recent research that might be of interest.

But when u see anything such as -
Health or wellbeing in the title.. U think here we go. Another academic person with no time under the iron giving his 50 cents worth.

headexploded.jpg