• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You probably answered this already but where do you buy the vanilla bean from again?

Mate, you can get vanilla bean pods in the spice section of woolies or you can get vanilla bean paste in a jar in the cake and cake decorating section of woolies...

I'm sure I looked but will look again.

EDIT: Mrs just told me they are $9 per jar in Woolies. WTF?

Look in Coles or Woolies in the same section as the flour, sugar, nuts, baking powder etc. All there. Alternatively, if you're into the gourmet thing, lots of delis have it too.

If you want to save, use vanilla essence but make sure it's pure vanilla essence and not the imitation stuff. that tastes of chemicals, not vanilla. still in the cake section of the supermarket.

vanilla is expensive for good reason...they're the seeds of a type of orchid grown in the tropics ... two main types around ... Madagascan and Tahitian. The Mad is the one most commonly used as the Tahitian is very mild in flavour so only to be used for very delicate pastries etc. You'll find the supermarket stuff is all Madagascan.

Last edited:
I tried this with some left over mango.

1 scoop mango wpi
1 scoop unflavored wpc
1 mango
1 tablespoon cacao powder
4 squares 85% coco Lindt chocolate
1/4 cup milk

First time trying this. Was pretty good. Just sent the missus down to Coles to get some mixed berries. Going to try choc chip berry fluff

Dunno Gunner, chocolate with Mango...hmmmmmmm

The berries with choc is definately a winner though.

Dunno Gunner, chocolate with Mango...hmmmmmmm

The berries with choc is definately a winner though.

The trick is to melt the chocolate then mix in after fluffing the mix. This will start solidifying the choc into choc chips infused into the fluff

Oh fuck yeah choc banana.

I just cutup banana at put it in the freezer. Will be trying that tonight.

Seriously, guys, I'm LMAO ... thinking ewww to the custard apple but yay for the apricots! Add a tablespoon of almond butter or a little almond essence to it. FANTASTIC.

Best ever is mango and choc, hands down (I'm biased).

Cherries is also fantastic. Plus it's easy with frozen cherries from the supermarket. Add chocolate and you have black forest fluff :-D

Merry Christmas guys ... I'm cheating with nougat gelato I made today. Back to fluff tomorrow.

Seriously, guys, I'm LMAO ... thinking ewww to the custard apple but yay for the apricots! Add a tablespoon of almond butter or a little almond essence to it. FANTASTIC.

Best ever is mango and choc, hands down (I'm biased).

Cherries is also fantastic. Plus it's easy with frozen cherries from the supermarket. Add chocolate and you have black forest fluff :-D

Merry Christmas guys ... I'm cheating with nougat gelato I made today. Back to fluff tomorrow.

Cherry sounds good cause I love black first cake.

I was joking about custard apple

didnt quite turn out as i would have hoped. got carried away with the ingredients.

Mine was sensational, although I did forget the peanut butter.

So it was
1 banana
Some skim milk
Melted chocolate through out
1 & 1/2 scopps Cassein (added extra half scoop because it was a bit runny due to banana not so big)

Berry nedicious. :)

Bed now :)