• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wussed out & ended up making mango icecream instead :p Only because I really didn't require the additional protein yesterday. I will get around to it soon though.

Did you have a go Shrek?

Yes i did. Sorry no photo.
I will make again probably maybe Sunday night. Away for work right now.

here's tonights effort. I was happy with this one. Turned out more like a fluff then a smoothee as in previous efforts. when down well.

1709d1323602619-protein-fluff-arama-photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 88
here's tonights effort. I was happy with this one. Turned out more like a fluff then a smoothee as in previous efforts. when down well.

1709d1323602619-protein-fluff-arama-photo.jpg
which protein powder did you use? not all of them work so well. it's good to know which ones do.
looks really good ... I got lazy yesterday and just ate the mango I froze ...

I need a recipe for banana fluff since they are cheap again. Saw them for 99c/kg yesterday.

I don't do fluff just ice cream.

150g frozen banana
cup of ice
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 tspn xanthum gum

(whatever other flavours you want to go with it, choc & pb go great :))

Put it blender. Done.

Ummm, banana protein fluff is easy! Use the same recipe as for the mango but freeze 1 large or 2 medium bananas, that you've sliced up.
Make as for the mango fluff. Add a dash of vanilla and/or cinnamon. The cinnamon with the banana is amazing.

If you want a banana split fluff - add a tablespoon of peanut butter to the fluff mix when you blend it up. When you've made the fluff, melt a little chocolate and drizzle that over. :-D

Easy. Also, if you want a simple icecream that has protein in it, just slice and freeze a few bananas. Make sure they are frozen properly - several hours at least. Place in a blender with a dash of cinnamon and/or vanilla. Add a scoop of micellar casein (cos it's the creamy one). Process until nice and thick. Eat.

you are welcome :)

So I peel bananas first then freeze or freeze them skin on?

This thread is so awesome I'm gonna stick it.
Everyone should be making fluffs.

So I peel bananas first then freeze or freeze them skin on?

This thread is so awesome I'm gonna stick it.
Everyone should be making fluffs.
Peel and slice the banana first. Makes it much easier. Place on a tray or in a container. Cover, freeze as usual.

Agree! Fluffs are awesome stuff! You can make them with anything ....

I could not wait ... big leg and core day today so ...

BANANA SPLIT FLUFF!

1 large banana, peeled, sliced and frozen (really frozen)
1 scoop micellar casein (unflavoured or vanilla)
1 - 2 teaspoons crunchy peanut butter (100% peanuts, not additives)
dash of vanilla
dash of cinnamon
1/4 cup milk or coconut water

Place all ingredients in a bowl and blend until smooth. Then whisk for several minutes until it fluffs up and is thick and creamy.

I topped with some choc chips (fancy schmancy Michel Cluizel Vila Gracinda) and a strawberry cos what's a banana split without banana, peanuts, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry....

Big guys might like to double this recipe :-D

1761d1324458233-protein-fluff-arama-banana-split-fluff_3993_wm.jpg

Attachments

• Banana Split Fluff_3993_wm.jpg
    Banana Split Fluff_3993_wm.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely. This will be on the menu Friday night. :)

Is that vanilla essence or vanilla bean?

Lovely. This will be on the menu Friday night. :)

Is that vanilla essence or vanilla bean?
I use organic vanilla bean...seeds scraped but you can use that or vanilla bean powder or paste is good. I find essence tends to taste of ethanol instead of vanilla :)
but definitely don't skip the cinnamon! Dutch cinnamon / cassia ... good for regulating blood sugar but importantly, it tastes great...