• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why am i sad and depress all the time?

bishvabis

Banned
i always feel depress and it seems like i dont really have any friends. i been in the house for 3 years already and haven't chilled with anyone. that i can really call friends.every since my friend has left me in 2009 i just felt like i couldn't find any friend like him again.and when i do try to make new friends i just feel awkward or they only wont to do bad things with me like smoke or do drugs and stuff. i have gotten a job at abercrombie and mate a couple of people and they seem really cool and i got there numbers so we can keep in touch and chill but every time i wont to chill with someone and i make up plans and it never happens. is it because i been in the house for so long i would find any excuse to stay indoors because this is where i feel more safe. please help me honest questions only.
is this healthy? i been breaking out lately and stress alot

Last edited by a moderator:
get a hobby , take up an activity where you can meet new people like a one of your hobby clubs., If you aren't too good at sport maybe try lawn bowls , friend of mine does lawn bowls and swears by it

volunteer somewhere

Exercise and Weights training will be the best thing for you. It releases a feel good hormone called seretonin and endorphins that will make you feel more happy and energetic and be ready to meet new people. Reasses your circle of influence the people who you are with now. Like the people who just want to drink and smoke pot with you are they really the sort of people you want to be around? Find people who are encouraging and supportive.

http://forum.healinghq.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=2b72e693f7adf7aa195b8552991e9610&topic=144.msg393#new

and another version
http://www.successvibe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=187753#post187753

this is even better.. How can i explain my anxiety to my fiance that I'm about to marry next weeK? - Anxiety Message Board - HealthBoards
bish is meant to be male but..
"I keep obsessing over my tmj. I get tense, heart rate increases, dizziness. He does'nt understand anxiety and it's pretty severe right now. Waiting for the Zoloft to kick back in. How do I explain this to him?"

all have same ad for hyponisis

forum advertising spam method.
join up, have a random post that you spam, but with links to the business either in the post, or in the sig..

people go "what the heck?" and then click through the links...