• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mobile App Generates Weekly Diets & Grocery List

getchefit

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a mobile app (iPhone / Android / BB) that will automatically generate a weeks worth of meals to fit your dietary goals (lose weight, gain mass, eat healthy). We'll also automatically generate a simple grocery list that will be organized to help you get through the store as fast as possible! We've still got a ways to go but I wanted to get some feedback from everyone.

Check us out at: The Most Delicious Way to Achieve Your Goals | CHEFit

Any feedback would be appreciated! Feel free to email me directly!

Thanks,
Stephen Wooten
stephen@getchefit.com

Welcome and yes that does sound pretty good. But excuse my ignorance but isn't there already a number of apps that do that type of thing?

If it is an improvement on what is currently on the market I don't see why it wouldn't be a hit.

Good luck with it.

hey,

thanks for checking it out! Right now, we just have a few screenshots of what we're going for - so it's not really an interactive demo. We think the big difference will be that most apps out there ask you to add what you've eaten but they don't tell you WHAT to eat. We want to generate meals for any diet plan, for instance low carb, low fat, paleo, etc. In the future, we want to generate meals that incorporate allergies as well.

Does that sound like something you would use?

yes it does actually, i would use it.

But, it is important to be able to customise calorie amounts and especially macronutrients percentages