• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I contemplated that challenge once.

Thats as far as i got with it.

haha, I did the same with the 10000 in 10 days.

It's not just the volume and toll on the body but besides saying that you did it I'm not exactly sure what the goal is of completing it.

Too many PL comps to train for to just slot in 10000 swings :p

we all know what cause that problem , to much action in one arm ;) lol
but nah serious , it's a common condition, nothing to worry about

Keep concentrating on both arms the same and they will eventually even out. The WORST thing you could do was try to lift more or more often with the smaller arm...
Trust me and keep it the same, they'll even out slowly

Just remember that humans aren't symetrical , Even Arnie had one bicep bigger than the other

My thoughts exactly. :p

Speaking of comps i gotta start looking at my first SM comp soon for the 2nd half of the year.

haha, I did the same with the 10000 in 10 days.

It's not just the volume and toll on the body but besides saying that you did it I'm not exactly sure what the goal is of completing it.

Too many PL comps to train for to just slot in 10000 swings :p

the original purpose for it was part of a study/test to see if it worked as well, better or worse than other methods for fast fat loss, keeping all other things equal.

It worked amazingly well apparently. Can't recall who did the test though :(

I'm still working on these but not close to the leaderboard yet.

Getting a lot fitter but still a good way to go

To slow today , was done at end of hour gym session
120 @24 in 12 minutes
I'll get there in a few weeks

I started kettle bells 2 months ago.

First week I did 72 reps on 24kg in 2 minutes (double handed) to shoulder height.

Now I alternate 24kg from arm to arm for single arm sets of 12 reps. bloody hard work.

After pushpull, ill do all of them again.
TGU's also.

Keen as.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yeah i had to stop doing TGUs due to my hip injury. tried them a couple of weeks ago.
I'm ok with the 8kg but struggled with the 12kg ... wtf???

need to do them again. swings I got covered.
I swung the 50kg a few weeks ago ... or it swung me, not sure...but oh man ...

Got 264 in 9 minutes on the 24kg today doing a breathing ladder. 1,2,3-20 and guy back to 17. Will beat record soon.