• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'll do the 24kg one this weekend i think instead of the 16kg.

Still very pissed that you got 455.
I'mma swing that c*nt until i f*ckin die.

No rest.

WTF?!?!?!??!?!:eek:

Thats one swing every 1.5 seconds for 12 minutes an average of about 37 swings in one minute.....that has to be some sort of world record:confused:

Will try it tonight and see how many I can get in a minute:rolleyes:

I was averaging on just under 20 per minute over 12 minutes.......

Yeah its a mental number.
my fast 50 is 1:40 seconds...
which is what, 30 per minute.

dude is moving!

315 reps. its becoming a mental challenge now

jzpowahz do you have your feet firmly planted throughout or do your heels lift when you thrust?

Done it again today:

Managed 35 in the first minute.

Overall 271 in 12 minutes.....a bit better than last time (237):)

updated :)

Heels don't come off the ground on purpose. If they do it would just be from momentum. Don't think so though.

Craziest DOMS in my whole posterior chain I've had in ages!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-vFThDSzvM]6 min 32kg kb swing challenge. 143 swings - YouTube[/ame]

DESTROYED!

Already added :)

And yeah, you should be scared. :eek:

Thoughts on adding the 64kg rep challenge also? I haven't even attempted to swing that mofo yet. I suppose not many people have access to a 64kg KB either.

ive got a 64kg but be fucked if im swinging that thing.

forgot to add 24kg x 181 reps i did the other day

yeah there will be no swinging a 64kg kb for me...

i'm doing the 32kg this weekend. I'm preparing for death.

yeah will do...
i video'd the PTC1 complex the other day too...only 42kg though. might video the 50kg attempt. All the presses are going to kill me.