• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Animal CUTS - feel like throwing up?

fact0r

Anybody had positive/negative experience with animal cuts?

just took my second pak feel like chundering hard!

Which of the ingredients could be causing this?

Definately not sitting well with my stomach right now/ feeling jittery , dry reached a couple times lol

Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 PackServings Per Container: 42Amount Per Pack%DV

Thermogenic Complex750mgCaffeine Anhydrous, Kola Nut , Guarana, Yerba Mate, Raspberry Ketones, Coleus Forskohlii, Evodiamine

Metabolic Complex750mgGreen Tea Extract (98% polyphenols/45% EGCG), Oolong Extract (50% polyphenoles), Black Tea Extract (60% Polyphenols), Coffee Bean Extract (50% Polyphenols), White Tea Extract (90% polyphenols)

Thyroid Complex350mgL-Tyrosine, Olive Leaf Extract (15% oleuropein), Salvia Officinalis

Diuretic Complex800mgDandelion Root (Taraxol, Taraxol), Uva Ursi Leaf (arbutin, methyl-arbutin), Hydrangea Root, Buchu Leaf, Juniper Berry Fruit, Celery Seed
Nootropic Complex500mgDMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), Bacopa Monniera (Bacopasides A & B), Beta-Phenylethylamine (beta-PEA), Huperzine A

Cortisol Inhibiting Complex300mgAshwangandha Extract (1.5% withanolides), Rhodiola Rosea (rosavins), SerinAid®, Magnolia Bark Extract

CCK Boosting Complex300mgCha-de-bugre (aerial parts), Apple Pectin (fruit), Jojoba Seed Extract (simmondsin)

Bioavailability Complex500mgGinger Root (Gingerols, Shogaols), Cayenne, Grapefruit (6.7-Dihydroxybergamottin), Quercetin, Naringin (Citrus), Bioperine

Other Ingredients

Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Red#40, FD&C Yellow#6, FD&C Red#3, FD&C Yellow#5.

Did you take these on an empty stomach?

What is the most number of pills you've taken in one hit before, before you started Animal Cuts?

Anybody had positive/negative experience with animal cuts?

just took my second pak feel like chundering hard!

Which of the ingredients could be causing this?

if symptoms keeps appearing and you want to get rid of it, ill be happy to buy it off you for the right price, just let me know :p

Did you take these on an empty stomach?

What is the most number of pills you've taken in one hit before, before you started Animal Cuts?

I think you and brendon are on the right track, I hadn't had anything to eat but two bananas prior, due to the fact it says to have it as soon as u wake up. figuring this i ate nothing with it.

i bitched out really quick figured i was dying. i researched this product before i made a purchase most were all positive.

Only after having the shitty side effects, and browsing the net again i find all the dirty comments about throwing up, acid reflux and light headedness.

lol so I have eaten as of now, few cans of tuna in a salad and nana protien shake,

Ive felt like CHUNDERING the whole day now. IT went away for a bit while i was at the gym. BUt its back again now.

if symptoms keeps appearing and you want to get rid of it, ill be happy to buy it off you for the right price, just let me know :p

I;ll hit this shit up again tomorrow and possibly the day after, Ill keep you in mind if you are still keen.

If symptoms persist ahha fuck this shit!

anyway i weigh 100kg right now, eating clean.

Effects of Animal CUTS so far : massive chunder feeling constantly, Huge alertness from cafine and a light headed feeling. Thyroid feels a tad larger too.

Not a big fan atm. . . i'll keep you guys posted

I;ll hit this shit up again tomorrow and possibly the day after, Ill keep you in mind if you are still keen.

If symptoms persist ahha fuck this shit!

anyway i weigh 100kg right now, eating clean.

Effects of Animal CUTS so far : massive chunder feeling constantly, Huge alertness from cafine and a light headed feeling. Thyroid feels a tad larger too.

Not a big fan atm. . . i'll keep you guys posted

yeap alright just let me know, thanks :p

Had my weight taken at the docs office yesterday. 93kg 97cm waist

Can't say for certain if its Cuts - as my diet changed at teh same time as commencement of Animal cuts

However i get the feeling it is helping - even if it is only cos it makes me shit on the regular1

7kg lost in 11 days? That is the definition of water weight changes. You can definitely lose a decent amount of fat but not that amount!

Yeah always start with 1/2 dosage. Particularly if you've not taken anything for a while.

On an empty stomach it can really upset it - take half a dose first, wait a bit then take the rest. Has helped a few before.

I get the same feeling when I have green tea and some fat burners...I just feel like vomiting until I eat something...a few times when I have had green tea on an empty stomach in the mornings I have vomited..