• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shocking Facts About Coke (Coca Cola)

Though I drink it very rarely (maybe one can a fortnight or one a month) I fucking LOVE cold coke. I'll never give it up! Don't even get me started on the 'other' coke :)

I've had coke twice in the past 6 months after learning how much sugar it had in it. Also heard about some of the nasty things the acidity level can do to your stomach. Used to be on a litre or 2 a day of the stuff.

Is coke zero any better?

I'm smashing pepsi max atm......Also love coke zero

But as of the first of Jan 12, I'm going to abstain as much as I can from the fizzy drink, i never drank anything but water and 1 coffee maybe 2 green teas in winter a day from May to November this year and felt pretty good. Most noticeable thing was my skin on my face was super clear, as i am prone to a bit of dermatitis and the odd pimple here and there I really noticed the difference drinking lots of water.

But i will always love my Coke and Pepsi LOL

Last edited: