• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cycles

p0ppins

Can anyone recommend a good cycle for a beginner wanting to gain alot of mass. Please include dosage amounts and frequencies.
Thanks

Beginner user. Been serious weight training for about a year and just haven't seen size gains like i would've liked. So any cycles or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Beginner user. Been serious weight training for about a year and just haven't seen size gains like i would've liked. So any cycles or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Chances are you have not been doing the basics right (nutrition and training) so that would be the reasoning's behind poor gains/results in your FIRST year of training.

IMO doing a cycle will not solve your problems. If you are still not doing the basics right (training and nutrition) poor gains will still be achieved even by doing a cycle.

Educate yourself first, then do the basics for a few years before 'jumping in the deep end'.

I do alot of compound exercises e.g squats, deadlifts, bench, cleans ect. I have whey protein after the gym and casien before bed. I eat alot of complex carbs, brown rice with a can of tuna is my favorite. Yet despite all this i still cannot gain much weight. I train about 5 times per week, dont drink much alcohol and eating seems like my full time job. I am ready to commit to a good cycle and would put the money in to getting it right. Including a good PCT.

What Max said. 1 year of even perfect training and nutrition does not make you ready for steroids. You can get good gains without it if you train and eat properly. But if you are going to use then it is best to search out the info from a large variety of sources (in person and the net) rather than asking on a forum with only 3 posts to your name.

Plus there is a thread on here for newbs and steroids already just read through the whole section.

I do alot of compound exercises e.g squats, deadlifts, bench, cleans ect. I have whey protein after the gym and casien before bed. I eat alot of complex carbs, brown rice with a can of tuna is my favorite. Yet despite all this i still cannot gain much weight. I train about 5 times per week, dont drink much alcohol and eating seems like my full time job. I am ready to commit to a good cycle and would put the money in to getting it right. Including a good PCT.

If you think eating now is hard work what do you think will fuel your growth on a cycle? You will be eating shit loads and have to keep it up to keep as much of the gains as you can. You also need some nutrition lessons, I suggest signing up with Max's program.

Bro, you have so much to learn. If you consider what you are doing to be 'doing the basics right' well you are mistaken greatly.

Let me guess, you eat 6 times a day?

What is your calorie intake? Macronutrient breakdown? What is your split and why do you train 5 days a week?