• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Rip has some beauties.

I like the Ronnie Coleman one
"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but no one wants to live them heavy ass weights!"

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Yeah thats right. I am bumping this prick!

I made one up tonight and I wanted to share it

"Iron is a cruel mistress; to get what you desire, you must first endure her punishment. If you try to cheat her, she will always know"

"I think about the one technique issue I'm liable to forget" - someone on what they think about during a lift. I focus on this too (for bench its LEG DRIVE LEG @$@# DRIVE)

"Everybody, behave and stop bickering. This is about inspiring more people to get into fitness. I've never understood people who argue constantly about who is wrong and who is right in fitness, because the fact is, there are many "right" answers, especially for people just starting out.
Do you think Sergio Oliva and I did the same thing? No. In fact, you could walk into Gold's and watch the 5 best guys and see 5 completely different routines. And you know what? We didn't argue.
Do me a favor. Try to focus more on expanding the fitness community as a whole than protecting your little corner of it."

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle"

Made this one up too => "The only failure in progress, come to those who don't seek it"

There is plenty of comedy gold on Starting Strength.

Paraphrasing a bit but it goes something like "Stronger men are more useful and harder to kill", I always liked that.

My favourite is

”He who hesitates, masterbates!”

Probably nothing to do with lifting, but very accurate none the less.