• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Money or life?

Yeah, providing those 1-5 people share some similar interests to me. I just find it really hard to talk/socialize with people who's idea of fun is getting drunk every weekend.

Nothing wrong with that. I am the same and would rather spend time with a few friends rather than go out and party.

Yeah, providing those 1-5 people share some similar interests to me. I just find it really hard to talk/socialize with people who's idea of fun is getting drunk every weekend.

Mate I hear you load and clear, since I stopped drinking my social life has changed completely. There is nothing worse than standing around a bunch of your mates whilst they get pissed, its just boring and I don't bother going out with them like that anymore. On another note, I drag their arses out of bed and make them do other shit with me now, like going fishing or mountain bike riding etc. You'll be amazed what your mates will do when you just take the lead and organize shit for the weekend mate.

Life. I am about to make a career change. The money is about the same but will be a new challenge for myself and my family. I've had a couple of strange reactions from family and friends when I told them. Some are supportive. Some think I am crazy leaving such a secure job as a local government employee. I say it's my life and my wife supports my decision. That's all that matters.

Money... sounds shallow but my husband and I love to travel and go overseas every year. Plus I love my job.

Money... sounds shallow but my husband and I love to travel and go overseas every year. Plus I love my job.

Sounds like you are supporting your chosen lifestyle to me :)

What do you do for a job that is so awesome?

Ah shit.... know what you mean...

Its not being boring, its not being a dumb arse...

Sounds like you are supporting your chosen lifestyle to me :)

What do you do for a job that is so awesome?
I work in Retail, my job is merchandising, building displays etc, currently building a winter wonderland :)

Ah shit.... know what you mean...

Its not being boring, its not being a dumb arse...

lol i read that as you calling him a dumb arse at first :p

But yeah Dan, I can't say that is all that abnormal, particular for anyone with any level of health consciousness

Last time I checked Christmas falls in December which is Summertime. Oh wait we are sheep following the western hemisphere..Good 'ole Australia can't even have it's own Xmas.

This
ChristmasIsland.JPG

This

surfing_santa.jpg

And this
xmas_image

Show some Aussie spirit. :)