• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had about 50/50 luck with orals and 100% with research chems, never imported oils or peptides etc. There are some sites now that guarantee reshipping for those genshi stealth sachets to Aug and they are reasonably priced - can get a full 500mg/pw test e cycle x 10 weeks for about $180 with guaranteed reshipping. Seems worth a shot at least if you're struggling with local sourcing

I've had 50/50 success with orals
there are now sites with guaranteed reship to aus for those genshi sachets and if you're running a 500mg test e for 10wks it comes to about $180 so getting close to worthwhile

180 for the test... but thats only half a cycle, what about hcg, adex, nolva, clomid?

180 for the test... but thats only half a cycle, what about hcg, adex, nolva, clomid?
yea true my man but for a first timer who doesnt have a source it could be the go.
as for the others i've got a research chem site where i haven't lost a package and dosing has been spot on

Mind you why even waste your time when there are people selling test and others selling dbols on australia craigslist

Mind you why even waste your time when there are people selling test and others selling dbols on australia craigslist

yea i saw a wanted ad on gumtree the other day that literally said he was looking for something special to help him in the gym lol

yea i saw a wanted ad on gumtree the other day that literally said he was looking for something special to help him in the gym lol

hahaha some of the more common ones i've seen
"bodybuilding gym supplements"
"nutrition vials"

Status
Not open for further replies.