• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

beauty and the geek

I haven't watched it for a while but I've seen several episodes from previous seasons. It does make me chuckle, although you can tell some of it's a bit staged. I don't think every geek bloke on the show would dress like that in real life. Some of them would be 'encouraged' to fit the stereotype in terms of appearance. Some of the braindead stuff the beauties come up with can be funny.

its probably my favourite australian tv show.. and yeah i don't really watch much tv

Last edited:
It has been pretty funny

And omg!!

1614617_2932539.jpg

1614617_2685321.jpg

1614617_2932537.jpg

Worst show on TV. Watched one episode where they did a 'makeover' for some dude. He looked better beforehand, they just made him look like a faggot

Worst show on TV. Watched one episode where they did a 'makeover' for some dude. He looked better beforehand, they just made him look like a faggot
hahaha i know who youre talking about.. that guy got a tattoo on his ass today to save himself from elimination.. yeah real tattoo saying him and his partners name

her shoulders are too narrow, makes her hips look really wide.

She needs to do some serious pressing...ehehehe