• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what do you think of implants

• rather a flat chick that implants

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • theyre ok

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • love them

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • hate them

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

mocha

i know most guys dont like them... but what if they didnt look fake?
I think ive seen heaps of jobs that look pretty natural

what do you guys think of this girls boob job.. i like em

before and after pics attached

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 157
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 158
natural -> boob job.

those in the pic look alright, they usually do with clothes on but underneath they mostly look the same, like balls and possibly a massive gap in between em.

I have to ask - why? (the implant thing, not your topic lol)

same reason we choose to workout and grow our muscles, except for them its a part they cant grow or shrink. With so much focus on body image these days its the only way they can change the appearance

I personally need to see the entire package before judging boob jobs (because I do it that frequently!).

The woman may have looked just fine without them although the 1st pic makes it difficult to tell.

I do second the previous opinions.

Going from a massive chest when I was at my fattest, to now a much smaller size. I would definately consider implants to avoid the ol' "tennis ball in a sock" look that my breasts will one day become in the not too distant future.

No, I'm not a fan either...some of them look laughable. I think bigD makes a good point...you need to look at the whole package....I've seen women with a nice slim, shapely figure, beautiful face and small boobs...but they still look like a knockout.

They don't feel right when you suck on them I prefer to suck small natural ones then bigger un-natural ones

For some women its a confidence booster to have nice breasts, especially if there have been medical reasons behind the need to get implants, disfigurement, too small or cancers. Breasts aren't ALL about sexual attraction.....Look beyond the bedroom fellas!

Last edited:
I like 'em.. I dated a girl a few years back who had 'em and I didn't know until much later. Loved those.

I dated a girl 20 years ago who'd had a breast reduction - liked those too.

I just love 'em all really.. ;)

For some women its a confidence booster to have nice breasts, especially if there have been medical reasons behind the need to get implants, disfigurement, too small or cancers. Breasts aren't ALL about sexual attraction.....Look beyond the bedroom fellas!

great point
although i dont have any underlying reason for wanting to get implants... apart from wanting to have a great overall shape, (nice bust)
tho i sort of feel fake, or like im "cheating" by getting implants

great point
although i dont have any underlying reason for wanting to get implants... apart from wanting to have a great overall shape, (nice bust)
tho i sort of feel fake, or like im "cheating" by getting implants
Dont worry babe, we all want it!!

But breasts are an asset and can be quite helpful in situations :)

Yeah, I agree women would get a good confidence boost from having nice boobs, and the opposite if they're flat-chested. The boobs are a symbol of them as a women in a way....it's like a guy who is an overly skinny rake....he doesn't feel as manly, he wants to get that masculine physique. Same with women...they want to get the shapely breasts, look attractive and feel confident.

I don't think implants are too bad, if done well, and only for really small-chested women

Mocha...if you haven't got mozzie-bite sized boobs then don't worry!! Go natural!

Going from a massive chest when I was at my fattest, to now a much smaller size. I would definately consider implants to avoid the ol' "tennis ball in a sock" look that my breasts will one day become in the not too distant future.

I'm with u I miss my boobs and would definatley consider a boob job.