• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We had a dream....

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
We had a dream......

Aaron (Bioflex2) and I were speaking last night about an idea that we both had, one which will take a lot of work but would offer something which neither of us have ever seen before.

This years has seen huge growth for both Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients and with us sponsoring so many shows, we both figured it would be great to offer something up for fans of bodybuilding directly, whether people are our customers or not.

Some of you may know that in the past we have run tipping competitions, they went well and made following the IFBB Pro Circuit a bit more interesting and hopefully helped the sport attract a few more fans.

Our grand plan which we would love to kick off for next years bodybuilding season is a bit bigger. We would like to run a tipping competition once again which includes the major bodybuilding shows, with a massive prize:

The winner receiving an all expenses trip for two to either the Arnold Classic or the Olympia in the U.S!

If So, and it is early days, we have a LOT of planning to do.

We won't run this unless there is sufficient interest, this is something that I want to run through the HCAM website, both Bulk Nutrients and Bioflex, facebook, retailers, gyms and anywhere we can.
It will depend on a friend of mine being able to write a program which will tabulate and calulate all the results effortlessly (which we are working on), as we expect hundreds of people to enter.

There will also be a teams division, where the top three whether from the same gym, forum or any type of club will be eligible to win prizes.

So, just to get the planning stage underway, who would be interested in taking part and do you have any tips on designing this competition for maximum accuracy and efficiency?

Out of interest, last time slick Scotty Gobles managed to edge out the competition for the win, that makes him the man to bear this time around if we run it....​

sounds like a rather interesting plan , good luck with the project , may the force be with you

Cheers Graeme, I cringe at the work involved, but if set up well should be very worthwhile.

We'll likely get tips from people well in advance as that way we can put them up on a public site so everything can be viewed before each round - that way there wil be no conspiracies about the winners.

Keep in mind guys, it won't just be the winner who gets a prize, in our teams division if the top three entrants from AusBB (as an example) tally a higher total than the next highest group of three, then they will win $500 worth of supps each.

That is an epic price!

I'm sure it generate huge interest, so good luck organizing it all etc.

Not much to say other than thanks for supporting the industry and being as passionate about it as you guys are. Never known another company to love the industry as much as you guys and for all the right reasons!