• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Competition Details

Bioflex2

Banned
Hi all AusBBer's,

It's certainly been a while since I've jumped back on here mainly due to work commitments, travelling to the various competitions around Australia and just being plain busy. Good thing was on my travels it was awesome to actually meet and hang out with some guys from here - Max Brenner, Chris and Mick guys it was a pleasure catching up...

Anyway, onto the important stuff, I said I'd run a Bioflex comp to celebrate the new site so here it goes. We've done the Bioflex logo thing so this is just a bit of a twist...

Use Bioflex in some way, shape or form, in a rap song, Hyku, picture, video (just link it) or whatever and you could be the winner of 1 of 3 Bioflex packs including 500g Creaflex, 500g Glutaflex and 750g Proflex. Top 3 win guys so looking forward to the creativity.

Comp ends Friday 4th Nov!

It was certainly great catching up with Bioflex2 (as always) and it would have been fantastic to meet some of the other AusBB members!

From Anchorman - Ron Burgundy: I love Bioflex. Bioflexy, Bioflex, Bioflex. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

in for compeition with free stuff. Only problem is i have no creativity what so ever :(

Okay got a pic today, it involves cleaning the car.

Yep its me doing a car wash in biking rubbing soap all over me (not srs)