• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

older folk

mocha

to you older dudes
did u guys used to dance to music like this in a disco?

[youtube]flOvM4Z355A[/youtube]

as groovy as it is, i just cant picture it

it wasn't dancing , it was more drug fused soul exploring , moving to the groove , the sounnd feeling it move you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY]Patrick Hernandez - Born to Be Alive - official clip ( clip officiel ) - YouTube[/ame]

The Doors and 'older folk'

The Doors were not 'disco', they were different eras. Doors were finished by early '70's whereas 'disco' came to prominence in mid-late 70's (think Saturday Night Fever, Bee Gees, Donna Summer, Bus Stop, Car Wash etc.
You usually swayed to the Doors, and enhanced your sense so you could 'see music'.
However, the entire period (late 60's to late 70's was probably the golden age for body building - Olivia, Zane, Scott, Draper, Ferrigno, Franco and of course Arnold.

Cool and the gang was singing in gay bars before "disco" became popular.

I hated disco music then, I was more into the "new wave" sound ; the sports, Elvis Costello...
I was also right into the stones and the doors.

One band that I somehow missed back then was the who, I'm right into them now.

Funny thing is I love the disco music from that era now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElHLPvB1ZW0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Who - Baba O'Riley (Charlton '74) - YouTube[/ame]

The Doors were not 'disco', they were different eras. Doors were finished by early '70's whereas 'disco' came to prominence in mid-late 70's (think Saturday Night Fever, Bee Gees, Donna Summer, Bus Stop, Car Wash etc.
You usually swayed to the Doors, and enhanced your sense so you could 'see music'.
However, the entire period (late 60's to late 70's was probably the golden age for body building - Olivia, Zane, Scott, Draper, Ferrigno, Franco and of course Arnold.
ahh i seeeeeee

I can't see it either but can see the Cake one.

It must be "I will survive", from Gloria Gaynor.

IMO the best disco song ever is KC & The Sunshine Band, with "thats the way, aha aha I like it"

IIMO the best disco song ever is KC & The Sunshine Band, with "thats the way, aha aha I like it"
here u go DKD..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd--tIkrVoA]kc and the sunshine band-that's the way i like it - YouTube[/ame]

YouTube vids are hit and miss on the iPhone. I can see them all at home, but there are heaps I can't see on the iPhone for some reason. I have the reverse problem with pics. Plenty that I can see on the iPhone don't appear on the PC.