• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Woman had drunken sex with four boys - and escapes jail sentence

I think she took advantage of them for sure, YES the young blokes would want to get there rocks off, but she shouldn't of let it happen.......what if she fell pregnant?, than lets see if the young boys were ready huh. Its the same the other way around, no body talks of the real outcomes of why the law is what it is, unwanted pregnancy effects not only the two involved, but if the baby is born...they are unwanted, fuuurk that has to be considered in the courts, and it is, but yes also agree things must be taken on a case by case bases as different circumstances and outcomes reflect the nature of humanity.

What if they use condoms then?

Condoms don't always work, and neither does the pill etc, I have a second kid to prove that, but I do understand that consent between young people can blur the lines. However, that being said, the outcomes are still the same and I can understand the other point of view, the one of NOT performing the deed in the first place, as I said before, I think each case needs to be independently examined. As I understand that a few years between a 15yr old and say an 18yr old really does blur the lines of what the law is good for. That being said if it was a 15yr old girl and a 40yr old bloke, the law would be working most of the time, in the end there will always be ambiguity when it comes to humans and sex.

Condoms don't always work, and neither does the pill etc, I have a second kid to prove that, but I do understand that consent between young people can blur the lines. However, that being said, the outcomes are still the same and I can understand the other point of view, the one of NOT performing the deed in the first place, as I said before, I think each case needs to be independently examined. As I understand that a few years between a 15yr old and say an 18yr old really does blur the lines of what the law is good for. That being said if it was a 15yr old girl and a 40yr old bloke, the law would be working most of the time, in the end there will always be ambiguity when it comes to humans and sex.

Pretty much spot on.

Common sense should prevail and discretion should be allowed.

If it is a victimless crime, there should be no penalty.

Like I said have some self control. You know there age, who cares if they look mature. if you do it deal with the fall out.

What if she is 1 day away from 16... She is still 15.

See the point.

That is why circumstances come into play.