• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

muscle building and supplements

sari96

Banned
will you build the same amount of muscle if you used a high protien low fats and carbs supplement or a 50/50 carbs and protien and average fats????? which way would you go?:confused:

LOL Andy!

OP, you need to learn what your total calorie needs are and ensure you have adequate macronutrients to support muscle building. On top of that you need to lift heavy and make continual progress.

Without those 2 things, you ain't building muscle.

Yeah I so wanted to get it. Mum wouldn't buy for me :(

LOl I actualy bought it, I was going to boarding school and bought it with my term allowance. My parents where pissed lol. All I remember is an awful amount of horse pills to swallow. I spose at least it got me to join my 1st gym :D

thanks guys for your help
Not sure much help directly related to your question :D

Simply, if you must use a 'protein' powder, just use the one that helps you meet your dietary requirements the best.

The type of 'protein' powder does not determine your body composition, it is your overall nutrient/calorie intake.