• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Dexter

KungFooGoo

Gangster
Anybody started the new season yet / watched the previous ones? Im currentely loading a stream for the first ep of season 6.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGslI_KcM[/ame]

Massive Dexter fan here.
I've seen all five seasons and am looking forward to the sixth. Although I must admit the last season wasn't as good as the previous ones.

It's like 3 hours sinec episode 5 was aired and there are still only liek 3 seeds on the torrent

Just finished watching s6 ep 12... all i can say is zomg :)

I don't want to give any spoilers away, but I'm really keen for a 7th season now to see how life continues for Dexter, Deb and those around him.

Last edited:
Dardi, Pretty sure (the guy whos dexters babysitter is jiggying) will be the main bad guy in season 8. There has been some decent 'rumours' about whats going on in both season now. Pretty pumped for it.

I'm hanging out for all my shows to come back Dexter, Californication, House...Does anybody reckon Deb will tell Dexter she loves him..lol ewww

I'm hanging out for all my shows to come back Dexter, Californication, House...Does anybody reckon Deb will tell Dexter she loves him..lol ewww

No spoilers mate for those who haven't seen it mate, but yea next Season of Dexter will be interesting to see who's involved.

Also, House is already out. They went on Christmas holidays after episode 8, and have been back on air for 3 further episodes so far. There's also been an article come out saying it's the last season. And Californication has been back a log time. Or are you referring to the Australian series (I have no idea where Australian TV is up to, i dont have one)

Last edited:
Hell yeah it was... Dexters babysitters bf is most likely going to be the 'big baddy' guy this season im thinking... either that or the Ukrainians will see some airport security tape and be after him as well.... And deb and dex will bang....

Aww sheet, saw ep 3 yesterday... Will wait a few more days before spoiling the shit out of it by discussing here....