• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Dexter

Fuck yeah, good start to the season, Although I think Deb is so wet over her brother she's almost slipping over when she walks...only a matter of time now

Fuck yeah, good start to the season, Although I think Deb is so wet over her brother she's almost slipping over when she walks...only a matter of time now

You can tell shes got 'that gap' as well... You could just *fingers hand* gnome saying?

Til a waitress walks by. Not sure what you find attractive about her though, she looks like a boy.

That russian chic in the most recent epi however...

Til a waitress walks by. Not sure what you find attractive about her though, she looks like a boy.

That russian chic in the most recent epi however...

I never said she was attractive, just craves the forbidden fruit of her bro...I'd take the little Russian for sure, even the babysitter over Deb lol

Dexter (Michael C Hall) and Deb (Jennifer Carpenter) were married in real life, then they split up. Now that would be awkward working with your ex like that.

OK been on holidays so a couple of eps behind, but it is shaping to be. Good season for sure, and you guys are right, Deb better be wearing nonslip shoes for oh&s reasons...

Kind of just want them to fuck already and get it over with. The sexual tension is awkward as fuck... He should also bang that serial killer bitch as well, shes nice...

That serial killer bitch is actually hot.

Dont really see much in deb tbh

Last edited:
not sure where this series is going, was a bit bored with the last episode...

who is the bad guy in this series? I think they are running out of plot twists...