• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Dexter

Will be interesting to see what happens as legurta is really the only character higher then deb who they have introduced in the police force so no one left the chase or follow up on Dexter leads, unless the retired Captain????

or the FBI, each series they introduce a new law enforcement guy. I enjoyed watching the flashbacks of Doakes, made me realise how much I missed his sharp tongue. Great character.

OK and last night was the first episode of the Season 8 which will be the final season of Dexter...

And after seeing this first ep it sets everything up to be a cracker of a season, just hope it doesnt disappoint...

Really enjoying this series, fuck me Hannah is hot...

But Dexters babysitter is hotter.

Masukas daughter git her titties out in an excellent scene...

I kept waiting for something to happen but nothing did. Very disappointing. would like to have seen Miami Metro catch him. Hope the Breaking Bad finale is better.

There was no hint of him ever getting caught, the crap with just walking out of the hospital with Deb, no really big surprising twists, not even any voice over for where the story goes afterwards, was almost one of the worst episodes in a long time....