• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Little Bloke vs Gym vs Iron Edge Direct Plates

first lotto purchase would be a set of those gangster Ivanko plates that look like the magazine of a revolver.

it all weighs the same, find the ones you find the most aesthetically pleasing and offer the better plate combination.

first lotto purchase would be a set of those gangster Ivanko plates that look like the magazine of a revolver.

it all weighs the same, find the ones you find the most aesthetically pleasing and offer the better plate combination.
pfft ivanko :p:D id go full eleiko set up, racks, bars, plates, the lot lol my garage gym would cost more them my house LOL :D

So does anyone know of any plates that are proper diameter (45cm) but thin so you can fit more weight on the bar but not expensive competition plates.

So does anyone know of any plates that are proper diameter (45cm) but thin so you can fit more weight on the bar but not expensive competition plates.
if u want bumpers
Iron Edge / Australian Kettlebells :: Weightlifting Equipment :: Bumper Plates :: Iron Edge Premium Bumper Plates
the 25's are 6.1cm thick

or rubber coated plates
Iron Edge / Australian Kettlebells :: Weightlifting Equipment :: Bumper Plates :: Iron Edge Premium Bumper Plates
the 25's are 5cm thick

if ur looking for thinner plates, u will need to pay more, it comes down to u get what u pay for.

Yeah they are too thick. I already have some iron edge bumpers.

I'm willing to pay, so what else is out there, I don't need bumpers.

How much weight do you plan on loading on the bar?

You can get 300kg+ with 25s

I have both the iron edge bumpers and gym direct rubber coated and doing rack pulls am limited to about 300. Plus is makes it impossible to use smaller plates get to certain weights.

I'm searching on the net but can't seem to find anything