• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

14 Year old Boy charged with possesion in Bali

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
The 14-year-old, from Lake Macquarie near Newcastle, was arrested on Tuesday night near Hotel Padma in Kuta allegedly carrying a stash of cannabis.

It was unclear how much of the drug he was allegedly caught with, with reports ranging from 6.9 grams to 3.6 grams.
Australian boy, 14, arrested in Bali over drugs

what sort of parents let their kid roam around a foreign country like bali , sure he is a teen and they need their freedom , let them run around the motel , not the damn city

and surely the parents would've educated the kid that bali doesn't take crap

and what sort of 14yo has 30bucks to blow on drugs , sure when i was 14 i did some illegal and dangerous activities but drugs was not one of them

oh well, he was stupid enough to do it... so maybe he will learn something from this.

I agree 100% with everything you said Graeme. Pisspoor parenting, and I shudder to think what they'll have to go through now in dealing with this whole mess. It's one thing having it happen to a Schapelle Corby, but when your kid is only 14.....shit, what a mess.

I can't see why people would want to go on a holiday there, its a few resorts in the middle of a shithole.

Yep agree.....(mostly I think its cheep to holiday there, that attracts a few I'd imagine)

The lad is in a lot of trouble, Australians have presumed he will get off lightly, they don't have a distinction between adults and minors in their law book so the lad may go for a row. I hope he doesn't but don't be surprised if they 'GO LIGHTLY' on him and he still gets a years jail. Poor lad, I also agree with you on the piss poor parenting, WTF were they thinking for christ sake.

from what i head , he is under 16/18 so is treated like a minor , an adult will be facing 12years in the slammer ,he is facing 6years

Agree with all the posts above, who the fuck would want to visit that feral rats nest.
Absolute piss poor parenting, some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed!