• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bacon explosion

Melted cheese on anything is absolutely sensational. Pizza and beef nachos are a couple of examples that quickly come to mind.

Its basically the same recipe from the boys that Christian posted..

EPIC meal time, home of the 60,000+ calorie meals.

Highly viable alternative for people who care about macros :p

original recipe: Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes - BBQ Addicts - BBQ Blog

Made a korean bulgogi marinated kangaroo/bacon explosion.

500g low fat bacon
500g roo mince
1 onion
100ish grams of spicy bulgogi marinade

12%2B-%2B1

12%2B-%2B1

12%2B-%2B1

12%2B-%2B1

couldn't find my skewers so I improvised :)
12%2B-%2B1

sorry for crap light
12%2B-%2B1

$$ 596 cals 94P/26C/13F (chopped in half)
12%2B-%2B1

jzpowahz;300549 couldn't find my skewers so I improvised [IMG said:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GrW-e7UQ-3k/T5--cJcxzwI/AAAAAAAAEjc/OOH3EJVtMyg/w497-h373/12%2B-%2B1[/IMG]

sorry for crap light
12%2B-%2B1
Quick Q jzpowahz - was this done in an oven? I was thinkin of trying it over a pit or open flame. Looks awesome.. man v food style

I like spicy stuff so all of my spices are the hot variety.

No constipation? Don't know why that would happen. Obviously this isn't the only thing you eat all day :)