• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
By the time you hit forty you will gain an appreciation/understanding of how important mobility and weight control contribute to a piece of happiness.

So all you young bastards eat all the bacon you want, one day you will be sitting in a dark room all alone dewing on a bit of bacon and wondering were the fuck did that gut come from.

Its coming from those jars of nutella not the bacon ill tell you that!

Goddam laugh my panties off, there's some funny shit in this thread.....should've called it the Comedian's Roundtable. :D

Food addiction sometimes comes down to convenience. If I'm having a buffet brekky paid by my work, cost no concern, with loads of bacon staring me in the face then I'll go berserk with it. But if Im at home and have to make it then I cbf.

I used to work at a place that had caramel slices in the cafeteria. I had one every morning tea for around 5 years, absolutely loved them. These days I haven't got such easy access so I might have 1 a year.

My wife also buys a lot of chockies at the supermarket....I've applied pressure to the point where she's now cut that shit out.

What other food addictions do you have?

Let me see....many addictions, and many I don't act on thankfully.

Salt and vinegar chips
Gaytime ice cream
Any farking ice cream
Snake lollies
Opporto fries
Kebabs
White chocolate
Butter tarts (Canadian dessert thing that's awesome)

Plenty more I'm sure, that I cant think of ATM.

There are two food groups, foods that contain bacon and foods that do not contain bacon. It is important to eat a balanced diet and enjoy foods from both groups every day.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified. But you've helped me see the light. You've shone a beacon on bacon and for that I'll be forever grateful.

Kick-ass advice. Thanks bro! :)

Love Bacon. Everything in moderation I reckon.

I love ice cream too. I know its expensive but the local cold rock is usually a treat for me and the missus. Also, the Bulla frozen fruit and yoghurt is excellent.

What else - Orange Sherbet or Cookie Dough from Baskins & Robbins. Or Homer Hudson Choc Chip Ice Cream

Bacon and egg roll with cheese and BBQ sauce - I ask you is there anything better, me thinks not?
drooling+homer+simpson1291930732.jpg

Last edited:
When studying my morning tea was always a cheese and bacon roll, with egg and bacon and bbq sauce, keep me happy for the rest of the day.

Also often have omlettes with shit loads of bacon peices.

or friends eggs and bacon are always amazing..

I work on industrial microwaves for a living, now bear with me on this story lol
We went to fix a microwave system when I was back in the UK. This factory made all the bacon for Subway in the UK. It had about 6 or 7 100kw microwave systems cooking this bacon, but I digress.
The bacon used to get loaded in on a conveyor through these microwaves and would get cooked and the fat would drip off onto cooling trays below. It was then packaged and sent off.

So that is what I think the best way to cook your bacon is. In the microwave on a plastic mesh that will allow the fat to drip through. This is how I've cooked my bacon ever since. It only takes a few minutes, tastes better than pan cooked bacon, evenly crispy and never burned.

Gentlemen, you're welcome

Just finished another buffet breakfast. Nothing changed, still had a shedload of bacon.