• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Amazing Hot Martial Arts Chicks

good gymnastic skills , kicking and punching power is something different

i know at my centre there is a few chicks that i wouldn't want to mess with, talk about skill and power , and they can take a punch too

Oh yeah, Gina Carano is a babe, no doubt.....always has a gorgeous smile.

I was spewing that Cyborg she-he took the title off her a while back on Strikeforce.

Imagine rolling on the floor doing bjj with Gina.....my gawd, it'd be like a dream come true.

I've never been taught bjj, but I'd be such a good student with her...."what happens if I put my hand right here Gina?" :D

Michelle Waterson:

l.jpg

michelle-waterson.jpg

Yeah, I don"t think Nikki Stanley and Cloe Bruce actually compete in any fighting events, they probably do some sparring as part of their training, but they mainly do forms and kata type events as well as demo's at various venues around the world.

Great to watch though:)

first picture is what happens if you try to touch that itty bitty bit of string :eek:

Yeah I know, didn't recognise her at first, but now I remember I've seen her fight once on Strikeforce....she won from memory too. She's a tiger in the ring, probably outside too by the look of her.

That 3rd pic of Gina I posted above, where she's lying on her back, is ssssssmoking!! And that last pic, she upstages the ring girl in the background.

Yeah I know, didn't recognise her at first, but now I remember I've seen her fight once on Strikeforce....she won from memory too. She's a tiger in the ring, probably outside too by the look of her.

she also features in an episode of "bully beatdown" which is where i first saw her. ive been cyber stalking her ever since