• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Juice junky cutting protocol

JUICE JUNKY

ALL UP IN THAT ASS!!
Test E 500mg pw
HCG 250IU 3 x pw
Adex 0.5mg twice pw
Proviron 25mg ED
DNP 200mg ED(start off on 100mg ed for the first week)
T3 100mcg ED(start off on 50mcg ed for the first week)
Clen 100-150mcg ED 5 on 5 off(start off on 50mcg ed and work upwards)
Duromine ED 5 on 5 off when not on clen.

As mentioned above: Start slowly with DNP/T3/Clen and see how your body reacts to these substances.

DNP has no negative feedback loop so you don't know the damages caused until it's too late. I'd be careful with that shit.

Why not just use some Prop, Tren A and T3.

I would advise extreme caution using all that stuff, and don't drink alcohol...LOL

Not sure. JJ maybe able to answer that.

I know DNP works without slin.... Well.
I also know I'd never fuck with slin. I know skala has used it, maybe he can chime in.

Once you start mucking about with this sort of stuff, it becomes a WHOLE different game then just test.

DNP.....shudder

Its not that bad, i strongly suggest the user ever so slowly work their way up to a higher dose if needed. For myself i have never needed more than 200mg ed though some guys go up to 800mg ed.

Shit works well though.

Dam right it does! I'd put it at the top of the list for fat burning substances. DNP literally melts the fat away, thats why the user has to constantly keep themselves hydrated,

Looks like an expensive way to cut.

Maybe for some, but its the best and safest way;)

My cycle above covers all areas of fat burning whilst maintaining LBM.