• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw milk update

So i put it to you is it the microbe that is the sole cause of harm, or the hosts inability to defend itself PROPERLY?

Loaded question ++

Yes, once upon a time eating raw meat was the done thing. The human body has evolved past that stage and as a result, our immune system has dropped its ability to defend against shitty food and water, but it has more energy to defend against more serious threats, we also live about 70 years longer. Do you look at Indians and Africans drinking black water and thing 'yeah, thats how water should be! fuck this modern cleaned shit! I WANNA DRINK WATER WITH HUMAN FECAL MATTER IN IT!' No, you don't.

Last edited:
Eating raw meat " is still the done thing " amongst many cultures of the world.. And since alot of gut flora is passed on from parents to child during birth they have the ability to handle it.

It's funny to sit at the bottom of a hill yell to the one at the top that it's unclimable. Out of all the people who drink raw milk I'm yet to see anyone drop dead and die.

I think the argument is null and void and your efforts and energy better spent else where, like telling people not to fly planes because they can crash.