• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Raw milk update

raw milk drinker here.. Grew up in the country with cows in paddocks.

I also put my raw milk in the cuboard with kefir grains for a few days to multiply that bacteria.

Bazza at anyone time we have bacteria on us that can kill us instantly.... Our body has that wonderful thing called the immunesystem. Keep it strong you will live.

More people die from eating bad food and not exercising that is preventable too, yet no one winges and harps on about that.

Bazza at anyone time we have bacteria on us that can kill us instantly.... Our body has that wonderful thing called the immunesystem. Keep it strong you will live.

More people die from eating bad food and not exercising that is preventable too, yet no one winges and harps on about that.

Having bacteria on our skin is no reason not to remove dangerous bacteria from our food when we can. Christian, perfectly healthy people with perfectly healthy immune systems can die from food poisoning.
Sadly being healthy does not guarantee you will live.

We are not harping on about poor food or not exercising because that is not the topic.

Do you seriously leave raw milk out for a few days before you drink it??

Having bacteria on our skin is no reason not to remove dangerous bacteria from our food when we can. Christian, perfectly healthy people with perfectly healthy immune systems can die from food poisoning.
Sadly being healthy does not guarantee you will live.

We are not harping on about poor food or not exercising because that is not the topic.

Do you seriously leave raw milk out for a few days before you drink it??

Yes i do bazza..

Research kefir.

I could not enjoy raw milk as I was mindful and uncomfortable that it is not pasteurized, if I knew the source and lived on the farm possibly different.

What I have indeed discovered is jersey milk, oh my this is the rolls Royce of milk, pasteurized and higher in fat, this is possibly the best milk I have tasted to date, higher in protien than other milk.

I could not enjoy raw milk as I was mindful and uncomfortable that it is not pasteurized, if I knew the source and lived on the farm possibly different.

What I have indeed discovered is jersey milk, oh my this is the rolls Royce of milk, pasteurized and higher in fat, this is possibly the best milk I have tasted to date, higher in protien than other milk.

Your right jersey milk is very high fat.

We dont have jerseys but at some times our milk is over 5% fat and it tastes better.

Pump your brakes Bazza, you're looking a little silly.
I was not looking for google quotes or an argument, I was looking for personal experience.

Andy, as far as raw milk goes, I've never had it. However, growing up, I never had pasteurised milk either. The milk I had was fresh raw milk (to begin with) from a near by village. That milk was always delivered to our home by the lady farmer, and my parents would have it boiled for about 2-3 minutes before letting it cool slightly before consumption. So no pasteurisation and no homogenisation and fully organic. Incidentally, even the cow owners would boil their milk.

I think you'd find that raw and boiled milk have something in common that pasteurised milk does not have; that is the way they are digested due to their amino acid chains becoming denatured (for the boiled milk/facilitating digestion). There's more to this, however I think I've answered your question to the point for now. Thanks for asking it.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Hello all
Yes first post :)

First and foremost, i believe the issue with real milk is the freedom to choose what you believe is best for your body. As a educated adult it seems silly that I can legally drink alcohol, red bull :), smoke cigarettes yet I can't choose to drink the milk of my choice.
Also it is about control, designed to create an oligopolistic system where the beneficiaries are definitely not the farmer or the consumer.
How can it be illegal to sell something that has been consumed for millenia, definitely a nanny state we live in.
Rather than me bang on the drum, I hit the gym on and off with three kids it can get hard but drink real milk everyday, the bulking effect and energy I get are amazing.

my 2c

Hello all
Yes first post :)

First and foremost, i believe the issue with real milk is the freedom to choose what you believe is best for your body. As a educated adult it seems silly that I can legally drink alcohol, red bull :), smoke cigarettes yet I can't choose to drink the milk of my choice.
Also it is about control, designed to create an oligopolistic system where the beneficiaries are definitely not the farmer or the consumer.
How can it be illegal to sell something that has been consumed for millenia, definitely a nanny state we live in.
Rather than me bang on the drum, I hit the gym on and off with three kids it can get hard but drink real milk everyday, the bulking effect and energy I get are amazing.

my 2c

Its basically because there is no real reason to drink raw milk and to protect people from there own stupidity.

People can be pretty stupid at times like believing raw milk gives them extra energy.

Also I would like to know if those people going on about raw milk benefits eat everything raw. Some raw chicken breast anyone??

Its basically because there is no real reason to drink raw milk and to protect people from there own stupidity.

People can be pretty stupid at times like believing raw milk gives them extra energy.

Also I would like to know if those people going on about raw milk benefits eat everything raw. Some raw chicken breast anyone??

I eat raw meat...
Raw chicken would have a terrible texture.

Btw bazz e coli is present in the gut on a daily basis.

Randy Roach has some very interesting things to say about eating raw.

There are a couple of podcasts on his web site.

I eat raw meat...
Raw chicken would have a terrible texture.

Btw bazz e coli is present in the gut on a daily basis.

Lol. Christian it does not surprise me that you do.

Come on christian did you even listen in class. There are many different strains of e coli some live in your gut no problem at all and others can possibly kill you.

I guess you won't mind if people that prepare your food when you eat out have a dump never wash there hands and handle your food.

There is plenty of interesting info out there on raw food diets, it's just lucky we have actual science telling us it's a waste time.

Lol. 1 Christian it does not surprise me that you do.

Come on christian did you even listen in class. There are many different strains of e coli some live in your gut no problem at all and others can possibly kill you.

I guess you won't mind if people that prepare your food when you eat out have a dump never wash there hands and handle your food.

There is plenty of interesting info out there on raw food diets, it's just lucky we have actual science telling us it's a waste time.

Get some culture ya biggot
Kibbeh nayyeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You never mentioned strains smarty pants.

As for eating out you dont know what goes on back there this probably happens daily and i bet you have actually eaten shit without knowing it in your lifespan.

So i put it to you is it the microbe that is the sole cause of harm, or the hosts inability to defend itself PROPERLY?