• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you check-in or status about the gym on FACEBOOK?

• Yes, I do both.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, I don't do either.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Yes, I check-in but don't status.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Yes, I status but don't check-in.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Who the hell uses Facebook?

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
a lot of friendless criminals in this thread.be honest noone likes you thats why no facebook.Cmon Grunta please dont flatter yourself..John Connor? like if you fell off your bike you would somehow medically treat yourself whilst fighting futurist time machines?umm no.

Are you fully retarded?

51GTZ1EKB4L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You sure?

i have my moments grunta.im sensing some hurt feelings..come give uncle gerry a cuddle.xxEven though you arent the befriending type and it seems the John Connor analogy may mean that you are heavily armed..As a sign of good faith im quite happy to sign an autograph and send you a pic of me and the medals ive won.its just a token of my feelings for you.hope you are getting better with whatevers wrong too.take it easy dude.

Last edited:
Because being on Facebook means you have friends. Lol.

Yeh that's the saying isn't it? The more friends you have on Facebook, the less you have in real life.

I don't have a Facebook account, we have a work one, that's painful enough.

Also I'd NEVER put pics of my kids on Facebook & don't understand why people do. I'll send pics of them via email/phone to the people who would appreciate them only.