• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone used rapid fat loss by Lyle?

kal-el

Just wondering if anyone here has used his methods to drop some fatness? Ive got a bit over a week off so I figured its a good time to do his 2 weeks stint, as it wont matter if Im a little slow.

Rapid and fatloss in the same sentance i usually call gimic. No expericane with that tho mate, Only one way to find out, Give it a go and let me know how it goes. Intrested to see.

Yeah most overzealous titles are fads. Rapid fat loss is doable but not sustainable, but definitely good for a psychological kick start.

It's nothing more than rearranging caloric intake with training. I cut a substantial amount of fat in the last 2 weeks to make weight.

Yeah thats all its marketed as really are 2 week blocks of dieting. I started today so Ill see how it goes.

I know afew people who have done it from another forum and they think its good. They manage to lose around 5kg in 2 weeks but its hard to say how much of that is water/glyogen and how much of it is actually fat.

I know afew people who have done it from another forum and they think its good. They manage to lose around 5kg in 2 weeks but its hard to say how much of that is water/glyogen and how much of it is actually fat.

Easy , recarb see how much weight you regain..

It's just a modified protein sparing fast... With higher protein and some sups, I did this after hcg diet and got to 100.

I think he claims that you can lose up to 8 pounds of actual fat in the first two weeks, I guess less if you're a smaller guy.

he says you'll lose between 0.5 to 1lb of fat per day, not factoring in metabolic slowdown. For some, slowdown kicks in at 3 to 4 days. For the lucky ones, it can take 2 weeks.

Lyle is honest about it all, in his book. He says a LOT of what you'll lose will be water and glycogen. You do risk losing muscle. And you will feel like crap on it (hunger, mood swings, anxiety etc.).