• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BulkNutrients WPC reviews?

whey is a by product from making cheese, then the whey is sorted out, the low end stuff called bakers whey is what gets sent to wollies and coles and even milk companys.

its usually only about 20% actual protein concentrate.

This is also bought and used by alot of the protein companys popping up online ect.

the better stuff getting used by the bigger brands is usually about 80% concentrate.

Probly the reason why companies can sell bulk aussie made powders for cheap.

though is anyone has more knowledge on this i would love to know

Buy unflavoured. Don't like the taste? Deal with it. Save money = more proteins for you. Profit.

I agree 100%. I was a little bitch when i first mixed my flavoured WPC with water and not milk. Now it's unflavoured WPI in water. I just deal with it!

is the whey is BN the baker whey, I know It states WPC but that dosent mean you need to specify the potency on the bag, These can range anywere form 20% to 80%

Any insight on this for the BN prodcuts

Bakers Whey?

I have never heard of it, SydKing, our WPC and WPI is sourced from Fonterra, the WPC is made in Australia with the WPI made in NZ.
Both of these products are absolutely as good as they get in terms of Nutritional content - The WPC being 80% protein, with the WPI being 90% protein.

They are purposely designed for the supplement industy with both mixing well and tasting great - at least once flavoured.

You can view all the nutritional information on our site, here we state nutritional values as well as where the products are sourced.

WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC) - 1KG
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE (WPI) - 1KG

For what it's worth, although there are some dodgy supps out there, I just can't see the reason why any company would choose to use a whey with a protein percentile of 20%, it would be absolutely pointless.

Guys, we will send out another batch of samples on Friday (18th of November) so if you haven't requested any yet, just send me a Pm.