• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How safe is the withdrawal method?

pistachio

As above. I'm not talking safe from an STD stand point, I'm talking about pregnancy.

Also, I have good self control, so that's not the issue. How risky is this?

If u have a GF then just wear a rubber when she's ovulating and withdraw at other times....you'll be sweet.

If you're just hoeing yourself around all over the place, then you may have a small chance of knocking someone up...depends on your control mate, dont get too 'in the moment'.....lol....good thread btw!

If u have a GF then just wear a rubber when she's ovulating and withdraw at other times....you'll be sweet.

If you're just hoeing yourself around all over the place, then you may have a small chance of knocking someone up...depends on your control mate, dont get too 'in the moment'.....lol....good thread btw!
Nah, talking about the gf mate. Would never trust some random chick.

Neither of us like rubbers though, and they cut off the circulation a bit. In general, as I'm sure most guys would agree, they are just shit.
where's the poll?
That's another thread ;)
withdrawal method rocks
Agree
Tell her to go on the pill
She's on the pill mate, but she doesn't like what it does to her body. Plus it reduces her sex drive which I don't like, seeing as I have the higher libido of the two of us.

I dunno about you guys but the last thing I am thinking about on approach to the vinegar stroke is pulling out and finishing myself off! Billy Connolly summed this up perfectly in one of his video's

I usually wack a franger on about 3/4 way through and then go hammer and tongs!

I dunno about you guys but the last thing I am thinking about on approach to the vinegar stroke is pulling out and finishing myself off! Billy Connolly summed this up perfectly in one of his video's

I usually wack a franger on about 3/4 way through and then go hammer and tongs!

Lol.

If you time it right though, you don't need to finish yourself off, you are already on your way... But if you time it wrong you could have kids...

I've been using this method for ages though and I haven't slipped up yet, always err on the side of caution. Worst case scenario, you pull out too soon and have to keep going for a bit longer ;)

too scarry,

most guys leak a tad while at it

if you do dump the wad no matter what the timing, you junk can stay alive in there for a week. risk of pregnancy is way high.

get her on some drugs, pill, or implant, or she can get a coil implanted, or use rubbers,

I also usually wack one one 3/4 of the way through, more for mess control, she is on the pill, so if we dont wanna stop we dont.

or go get cut! apparently I am getting one for christmas, yippie not..

A guy I used to work with would always walk around saying "its all good brother, up the bum no babies" lol

As above. I'm not talking safe from an STD stand point, I'm talking about pregnancy.

Also, I have good self control, so that's not the issue. How risky is this?

I didn't think this was even a discussion that
needs to be had! :confused:

You know the risk.

good luck.

Devante.

Well, sow your oats through the week and pray for crop failure on Sunday

God bless you.

Eh? :confused:

too scarry,

most guys leak a tad while at it

if you do dump the wad no matter what the timing, you junk can stay alive in there for a week. risk of pregnancy is way high.

get her on some drugs, pill, or implant, or she can get a coil implanted, or use rubbers,

I also usually wack one one 3/4 of the way through, more for mess control, she is on the pill, so if we dont wanna stop we dont.

or go get cut! apparently I am getting one for christmas, yippie not..

A guy I used to work with would always walk around saying "its all good brother, up the bum no babies" lol

There is no sperm in pre-cum, provided you've urinated since you last came. So no risk from 'leaking', unless by leaking you mean shooting off a bullet or two inside before pulling out.

No way am i getting the cut lol, i never want anything anywhere near that part of me being cut. I'm sure it's probably fine, but psychologically, there is just no way that would ever happen.

I didn't think this was even a discussion that
needs to be had! :confused:

You know the risk.

good luck.

Devante.

But that's just the thing, I don't know the risk. From what I've read, the only risk is the guy not having good self control.

The withdrawal method is almost as effective as using condoms, and the failure of both methods seems to be contingent on the failure of the bloke or just plain stupidity (ie having sex using the withdrawal method after you just came 30 minutes ago).

So what I want to know is assuming perfect self control, is there really any risk? Or is the only risk that your self control won't be perfect?

Again, there is no semen in pre-cum, so this is not a risk. (this is an urban myth)

Also I wouldn't do this method, I leak like a fucking faucet before I even get it in

Hyjack - Largest rubbers I've seen are 59mm. Still tight for some.

I only use a rubber if we have to do sneaky shagging where she can't go clean herself up.
Other than that, bareback all the way, with no withdrawal ;)

Oh, obviously mrs sticky is on the pill, not that she really needs to be. But that's a topic for the HRT forum lol.

There is no sperm in pre-cum, provided you've urinated since you last came. So no risk from 'leaking', unless by leaking you mean shooting off a bullet or two inside before pulling out.

No way am i getting the cut lol, i never want anything anywhere near that part of me being cut. I'm sure it's probably fine, but psychologically, there is just no way that would ever happen.

But that's just the thing, I don't know the risk. From what I've read, the only risk is the guy not having good self control.

The withdrawal method is almost as effective as using condoms, and the failure of both methods seems to be contingent on the failure of the bloke or just plain stupidity (ie having sex using the withdrawal method after you just came 30 minutes ago).

So what I want to know is assuming perfect self control, is there really any risk? Or is the only risk that your self control won't be perfect?

Again, there is no semen in pre-cum, so this is not a risk. (this is an urban myth)

Here's you answer then. Go talk to your local
GP.

Devante.

Hyjack - Largest rubbers I've seen are 59mm. Still tight for some.

when i was in Thailand i bought some dingers and when i went to use them found they were too small. turns out the male population there isnt quite as well endowed as us aussies. i was so stoked to have to go back and buy King size :cool:

There is no sperm in pre-cum, provided you've urinated since you last came. So no risk from 'leaking', Again, there is no semen in pre-cum, so this is not a risk. (this is an urban myth)

I have seen sperm in urine samples! usually guys with stuffed prostates

sperm can be release by the prostate if you have a big shit ( squishes the prostate and causes a small release)

hell I have seen sperm in post vasectomy samples up to 6 months after the fact. it can take a while to clean out the pipes.

and on that not a single piss will not always clean them pipe out!!

also the highest concentration of sperm is in the first portion you dump.

it only takes one, yes, but that vag is a nasty place and it fuks sperm up, lol usually a fair number are required...

as sticky hinted at, taking roids can and will stop spermatogenisis from occuring, I have seen it in guys that were worried they were sterile from roids, some were...sometimes the machinery just doesnt start again.

Yes I analyse semen samples as part of my job..joke away...lol

Its still a gamble, i wouldnt chance it unless you are not THAT worried if she does get pregnant,...

you could always get a few morning after pills in case of accidents, but prevention is better than cure.. and chicks are funny they can turn around and say no I want it...:eek:

its harder for some to get pregnant then others.. some are easier.

Some people try for years to have kids with no actual problems. A dr says you are having problems if after 12 months you have not conceived...

I think statistically its 94% effective condoms are 98-99% (dont quote me),

The pill is not something i want my mrs on... Please people look into it.

My nuts dont work anyway so its clear sailing.