• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How safe is the withdrawal method?

its harder for some to get pregnant then others.. some are easier.

Some people try for years to have kids with no actual problems. A dr says you are having problems if after 12 months you have not conceived...

I think statistically its 94% effective condoms are 98-99% (dont quote me),

The pill is not something i want my mrs on... Please people look into it.

My nuts dont work anyway so its clear sailing.

Ive told my girlfriend to stop taking the pill because i just couldnt see how it could be good for her, but ive never read into. Can you elaborate more on why its not safe or point me in the right direction because at the moment i have no evidence to back my reasoning.

I'll look around pottsy I had alot of info wen I was doing women's health naturally Tay isn't my focus so brain hit the delete on that one.

I do have info around I will dig it up pm me to remind me case I'm out and about today and might forget.

Hyjack - Largest rubbers I've seen are 59mm. Still tight for some.

I only use a rubber if we have to do sneaky shagging where she can't go clean herself up.
Other than that, bareback all the way, with no withdrawal ;)

Oh, obviously mrs sticky is on the pill, not that she really needs to be. But that's a topic for the HRT forum lol.

you can get 64mm online, i think there might even be 68s aswell, but they also start costing $$$

The problem with the withdrawal method is if she locks her legs at an inopportune time, you're fucked (for 18+ years).

Get into some bedroom juijitsu and you'll be fine. Grab the ankles and she won't be able to lock her legs.

My wife taps all the time.

Also if she is on top and close to exploding, there's no stopping her...

The % of women "exploading" as you put it are quite low are they not?

With out Direct clit stimulation Most will never be able to achive an orgasam with just vaginal penetration, gee i love being a bloke.

Any women on here care to give there insight?

The % of women "exploading" as you put it are quite low are they not?

With out Direct clit stimulation Most will never be able to achive an orgasam with just vaginal penetration, gee i love being a bloke.

Any women on here care to give there insight?

You're doing it wrong ;)

I told young LMD a while ago that he'll learn everything he needs to know about life right here on Ausbb.

I was so right. :)