• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lactose intolerant?

willyboy

A few days ago I downed about 2.5L of milk about 1.5 hour before bed. After drinking the milk I started to fart...ALOT...and it stank really bad lol. Anyways I went to bed hoping I was all good. Middle of the night...BAM... woke up and went to the toilet and got the shits and damn it was bad.

Laid off the milk for a few days, then on Sunday night I only drank 1L but still farted a bit but it stank more than usual. However when I have 300ml in with my protein its fine.

They were both different bottles of milk and brand. This has never happened to me before in my life, and it got me thinking could I possibly have become lactose intolerant?

PS sorry if it sounds disgusting but yeah...

Its more likely you were just not used to that volume of milk. Just drop it back and build up slowly.