• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mayweather vs Ortiz - full fight

IF I WAS 50 YEARS YOUNGER I'D KICK YOUR ARSE

hahaha. Merchant needs to retire. Same with cortez. WATCH THE FUCKING FIGHT YOU IDIOT, IT'S YOUR JOB!

Ultimately, it's within the rules so he won. He was well ontop anyway. But it did seem in bad taste.

Ortiz was just as bad with the head butt though. The bloke starts landing them and then head butts1!??!?!? why?

Should have been going to the body more.

Tat, Merchant has always annoyed me (although I did love his ballsy comment to Mayweather). He talks as slow as Morales punches, and I'd def prefer to see Kellerman get the gig fulltime at HBO.

It's always annoyed me how Cortez likes to make a big show of his prefight comment "remember guys, I'm fair but I'm firm". It always sounds so forced and egotistical. Go fuck yourself Cortez......spot on Tat......WATCH THE FUCKEN FIGHT YOU IDIOT.

Andy, if you don't wanna watch the full fight, just jump to round 4 on the bottom vid. I don't wanna spoil it for others.

Tat, Merchant has always annoyed me (although I did love his ballsy comment to Mayweather). He talks as slow as Morales punches, and I'd def prefer to see Kellerman get the gig fulltime at HBO.

It's always annoyed me how Cortez likes to make a big show of his prefight comment "remember guys, I'm fair but I'm firm". It always sounds so forced and egotistical. Go fuck yourself Cortez......spot on Tat......WATCH THE FUCKEN FIGHT YOU IDIOT.

Yeah I liked that he said it to Money, but bottom line is that Merchant is a mug and would have deserved a beating from Floyd lol.

Cortez also annoys me how he refs. He's definitely not the best. He's quite partial to certain boxers and is also often to eager to end a fight and call TKO.

mayweather has the biggest ego and his uncle is on crack. i thought he 'had nothing left to prove' after the mosely fight?