• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Zink

First off, I know a lot you disagree with his videos and antics, who cares about all that.

His physique was impressive, is it possible for an ectomorph to get it naturally? I personally don't think he's 'big', but it would be awesome to have that physique none the less. I guess his body fat was just naturally low, apparently he never did cardio or even worked his abs.

What does everyone think? (Please don't post disrespectful comments)

zyzz.jpg

Fuck dude srsly. This has been gone over before. No one gives a shit about his physique.

You probably could reach his physique with years and years of solid training, eating and sleeping. I'm guessing 5 years? I really don't know

I'm trying at least. I figure it can't hurt to aim high. The big juiced up guys around my area are my inspiration - I want to look more impressive than them, naturally. A lot of them lack diet and recovery, not to mention determination.

Fuck dude srsly. This has been gone over before. No one gives a shit about his physique.
Woah dude, ease up, he's only new to the forum and can't be across every thread.

I agree though, the fella has passed away, we all know he was on juice (more than just Stanozolol).
Let him RIP.

I look at that pic most days I train I try an push myself hard so maybe one day I could look something like him I didnt know him as a person so I can't say anything about him it's to easy to judge someone with out knowing them

My honest opinion of Zyzz,
First off, until he died I didn't realize he existed.
His physique seems to have inspired a lot of people to train, that's great. My personal opinion is he wasn't really that good for a guy who juiced to get there, he is small I think, yes he still looks bloody good, I'm not saying he had a crappy body. I just think he was kinda small and that you could definitely get to his size naturally if you are of the same height or similar etc.
His definition is outstanding and personally I wouldn't want to be that cut, nore do I think I could ever diet my fat arse down that low without feeling like dieing LOL. He has definitely left his mark on the younger blokes out in internet world, but his antics from what I've seen have mostly made him disregarded by the general population of the BB community. Overall, he had a great body, but in my opinion was a little to cut and not that big for a juicer. I can say however, that trying to achieve a similar body to him would be a great goal to strive for if that's what you want, he may be dead now and fame or infamy has followed him, but if you look up to his physique, go for it mate, you can accomplish that for sure, just be determined as fuck and you will do it.

zyzz created all the come at me bro fags

Well it was Ronnie from Jersey Shore that started it lol. The video of him fighting on the boardwalk and saying "come at me bro" got posted all over misc and 4chan /fit/ and zyzz popularized it after that

come in me bro

I had to do a google search to find out who he was, when all the threads about him dying popped up.

Come at me bro, is fucking annoying.