• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
957-come-at-me-bro.jpg
scumbag-steve-come-at-me-bro.jpg
09%20come%20at%20me%20bro.jpg
demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg
funny-sports-pictures-come-at-me-bro.jpg
come-at-me-bro.jpg

I learnt he's responsible for alot of internet slang.

Didn't know who he was until i read this thread. Very toned but looks like a morsel.

I'm more of a fan of the Sonny Bill Williams physique, in the non gay way.

Some ppl dont understand that he played everything up - yes of course he was confident and up himself but he played on that to make himself popular....really from everything I have heard from ppl that knew him he was a great guy with a great passion for training....yes he was using drugs, performance and rec kind...but thats nothing un-normal nowdays for 18-25 yr olds...most ppl that go out will at some point use drugs and alot of guys will use steroids...

But the thing that set him apart is that he could back everything up with how he looked...lets be honest theres not many 22yr olds that look like that in Aus. He was very smart about marketing himself and it worked...he had a following of 1,000's of ppl that loved him and Iam sure that if he had lived that would of grown more and prob even got him on tv, radio etc etc - lets just say he could of made a living out of it.

He inspired 1,000's of ppl to train, eat well and have a love for bodybuilding....

Yes some of the stuff he did was abit out there...but like I said he played it up so ppl took notice and it worked....most ppl that dislike him are normally jealous of how he looked...even if they dont admit it...

Some ppl dont understand that he played everything up - yes of course he was confident and up himself but he played on that to make himself popular....really from everything I have heard from ppl that knew him he was a great guy with a great passion for training....yes he was using drugs, performance and rec kind...but thats nothing un-normal nowdays for 18-25 yr olds...most ppl that go out will at some point use drugs and alot of guys will use steroids...

But the thing that set him apart is that he could back everything up with how he looked...lets be honest theres not many 22yr olds that look like that in Aus. He was very smart about marketing himself and it worked...he had a following of 1,000's of ppl that loved him and Iam sure that if he had lived that would of grown more and prob even got him on tv, radio etc etc - lets just say he could of made a living out of it.

He inspired 1,000's of ppl to train, eat well and have a love for bodybuilding....

Yes some of the stuff he did was abit out there...but like I said he played it up so ppl took notice and it worked....most ppl that dislike him are normally jealous of how he looked...even if they dont admit it...

Actually I would say most people just don't like the way he acted even if it was playing up. He played himself up as the cocky dumbass who never left high school, that usually rubs people the wrong way.

If he was always that lean you have to give credit to him just for the discipline it takes.

I agree with Joel. You could see from his vids he was taking the piss the whole time. Sure he annoyed some people but I'm guessing that was the idea. I thought he was pretty funny.

Also like Joel said he took drugs but he is not the only person to have done that

Actually I would say most people just don't like the way he acted even if it was playing up. He played himself up as the cocky dumbass who never left high school, that usually rubs people the wrong way.

If he was always that lean you have to give credit to him just for the discipline it takes.

That was the point....thats why your posting about him right now lol

I dont think you understand lol

What do haters actually get out of hating ? Each to there own i say.

It only coz they are jealous...whoever has a problem with how he acted is jealous of the way he looked....if they werent they wouldnt give a fuck

That was the point....thats why your posting about him right now lol

I dont think you understand lol

I don't have an issue with him. He worked his ass off, mucked around, played up for the net etc etc. I don't have to agree with all he did but he did nothing wrong and marketed himself really well. Body wise he worked his ass off and I give him full credit for all the work needed to get and stay at that level. I was just giving the perspective of others who may not have known he was playing up for the internet. And drug wise, each to their own as long as you accept the consequences and don't harm others.

So I don't think you understood.

I don't have an issue with him. He worked his ass off, mucked around, played up for the net etc etc. I don't have to agree with all he did but he did nothing wrong and marketed himself really well. Body wise he worked his ass off and I give him full credit for all the work needed to get and stay at that level. I was just giving the perspective of others who may not have known he was playing up for the internet. And drug wise, each to their own as long as you accept the consequences and don't harm others.

So I don't think you understood.

Dont understand what? lol I have full understanding of this situation/discussion

Dont understand what? lol I have full understanding of this situation/discussion

Actually what you have is an opinion and in a lot of cases it is probably correct but that does not mean it is always correct some people are completely different to what you think.

And I say this without disagreeing with you entirely as I believe a lot of people would enhance their dislike because they were fairly jealous. But there is no blanket explanation for everyone, anyone who thinks this shows they obviously have no FULL understanding of a situation.

Last edited:
He seemed a bit up himself but i guess i would to if i had his looks. One thing about him he lived life to the fullest and was dedicated to his training. r.i.p