• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many days per week you train?

• Total voters

BigJim

I put 3 day split as im currently doing PPP with assistance lifts and it kinda works out like:

Monday - Legs
Wednesday - Chest/Arms
Friday - Back

Just interested to know what everyone else does.

Last edited:
effectively a 4 day split atm but there's a bit of crossover ie on an "upper" day I'm still doing power cleans.

Sat or Sun - Hypers, bench, rows, delt iso's

Monday - power clean, squat, hamstrings

Wednesday - power clean, overhead, pull ups

Friday - deads, hang cleans, hamstrings

Last edited:
heavy squat/bench Monday.

BB rows/high pulls/curls/GHR/planks Tuesday.

Heavy squat/bench Wednesday.

WG pull ups, GHR's, KB rows, lateral/front raises Thursday.

Heavy squat/bench Friday.

Something Saturday.

Sleep Sunday.

I wonder if I should squat more?

4.5 days also.

1. Compounds
2. Assistance
3. Compounds
4. Off
5. Compounds
6. Assistance
7. Compounds

Off
Repeat.

ah damn , this was going to be this weeks "poll of the week " for me it's a 3day split

Been doing 3 x full body for a while, except last couple of weeks I've tried twice a week fb. Dont like it though, keep thinking about the next session too much so I'm gonna go back to 3.

4 day lift split.
Mon: deads
Tue: bench
Wed: rest
Thu: squats
Fri: press

I'll soon be adding in lower and upper assistance on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings at my uni gym and conditioning on Saturday.

i just alternat between two workouts mostly.

bench and deads

squats and military

I try to go_ mon, wed, fri

4 day split.

Mon - Chest
Tues - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Back

But at the moment I'm doing an all deadlifts day on Wednesday as I've stopped progressing on them while all my other lifts are continuing to get better.

When I start my heavy training again next week probably looking at 3 days full body and one day upper body.