• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many days per week you train?

• Total voters
How many times a week are you squatting now.

Just the one as i was doing PPP and training for a powerlifting meet.

Starting next week i will be:
Squatting monday and friday
Benching monday and friday
Deadlifting friday

Should be good!

Been doing 6 for over a year I reckon....occasionally have a few days or a week off every few months

Voted 6-day split, but that's not entirely accurate.

I do a 4-day split, 5 days a week, so there's over lap. I also do a full body day and a cardio only/rest day.

Why all the deleted posts Fadi?
I've also noticed it in other threads

I’m eliminating the unnecessary by pursuing the essence of the word rather than focusing on the word itself, hence the deletions. It’s basically minimisation not for its own sake, but for the sake of focusing...,identifying the essential whilst eliminating the rest. Thank you for your question Darko, I hope this post finds you in good health sir.

Last edited: