• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many days per week you train?

• Total voters
I train everyday besides Mondays - so 6 weights sessions and normally 5-6 cardio sessions

Something like this came to mind

cb64f125-e61c-0d8c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, makes perfect sense now.

18'' guns, 28'' waist, 15'' pink and yellow tassel hair extensions.

I was doing a 4 day upper/lower split, but I'm going back onto a 3 day fullbody porgram as of this Monday (because I've gotten strength doing that; doing this my strength has either stalled or gone backwards), so that's what I voted for.

Going to go back to doing 8-10 weights sessions a week for a few weeks...seem to have the best results when I train twice a day

Going to go back to doing 8-10 weights sessions a week for a few weeks...seem to have the best results when I train twice a day

How do you not have constant DOMS Joel?

I'm hoping my body gets used to 3 full body workouts per week!

I train 6 days a week
cardio 5 days
chest twice per week
back twice and legs twice
arms everyday, shoulders 3 times p/w.

works for me

How do you not have constant DOMS Joel?

I'm hoping my body gets used to 3 full body workouts per week!

You usually get DOMs from not training a body part frequently enough.

I would always get doms if I did squats once a week but I can squat daily and not get any.