• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tradies - What do you eat when at work?

jono88

Hey guys!

Im just interested to see what you guys eat for smokeo/lunch. Im trying to get some new ideas for on what kind of healthy foods/meal options I could take to work.

Cheers

Jono

I am not a tradie but a laborer.

I roast 1kg of turkey breast on Sunday night. I eat that in a sandwich for morning and arvo smoko. Plus wpi and oatmass. We only get 10 min each smoko.

Lunch I have left over dinner from the night before. I cook 1kg of meat a night between 2 ppl. P

I'm also a laborer, except I do a lot of driving and because of this I'm eating in the van without access to a microwave etc...

I eat Tuna, almonds, Milk and any meat I can in s/wich's, it is very boring but gets the job done.

Hey mate i used to work as a bricklayer apprentice but not anymore because work is dead but thats another story. I used to do a big cook up of meat, rice and vegies on the weekend and make all my meals for in the week and freeze them and just take them out to defrost the night before. You get used to eating them cold after a while its not to bad.